View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 05:46 AM   #537
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,199 Times in 3,027 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm watching the maps where COVID is rising again, which now is just about everywhere. I'm in NY so you know we were hit HARD. Now we are holding steady and a couple of small states near us are too but we are surrounded by red on the maps and I think it's just a matter of time before it comes to us again.

I am preparing for, but not looking forward to, being back to one of the few essential workers left in my building for the foreseeable future. Those months were scary and huge anxiety went with it. I couldn't keep myself protected because police kept dropping off severely mentally ill and intoxicated people for me to deal with and they can't socially distance and keep a mask on. I dreamed every night of different things, zombies, etc, attacking the building and me there trying to keep all of our residents safe.

I don't understand why all of these states haven't shut back down yet. It's obvious it was helping. It's obvious that re-opening is killing people.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: