View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 05:07 PM   #5214
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

mossberg .410 shockwave .... actually it was yesterday when I made the purchase

it already shows as paid in my visa account ... now the store is having to have a meeting next week to decide if they will ship it out of state ... this is B.S. ... all they need is the info of my local FFL dealer and they can legally ship it there .... when it arrives, my FFL guy does my background check, I pay him the FFL dealer $25.00 charge and it mine .... hope not but have an uneasy feeling this is going to turn out to be a shit-mess ... I have made firearm purchases from this particular business before and my reputation score of them is "the right hand and left hand are clue-free about what the other one is doing" ... hope I am wrong because there are not many of these to be found these days and they are heavily sought after ... thank you covid-19 ... in the past 6 weeks, I have already had 2 of these sold right out from under me because the store associate was slow processing the paperwork and did not put it on hold either time while they scratched their butts and pittled ... I am already prepared to become an asshole if necessary ... the previous 2 times I was upset but very polite ... 3rd time I'll really be the charmer LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: