How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,274 Times in 5,171 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tr**p just did the right thing for the first time in my memory - he called off the Republican national convention. He won't get to announce his candidacy in front of a (smaller than wished-for?) screaming crowd full of delegates. The convention was to be held in an arena in Jacksonville, FL. But, as the BBC noted, Florida has become "a new epicenter for the coronavirus".

I wonder what brought on Tr**p's suddenly enlightened self-interest? I don't believe for a minute that his only impetus was the health of the people who might attend. Possibly, the lesson was learned from the rally that didn't have the huge crowd he wanted. I'm sure the RNC has a bevy of bean counters calculating the results of cancelling the convention's effect on the projected vote count.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: