View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 03:54 PM   #4505
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 9,995 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with comments posted today by Cin and Bulldog.

More importantly, I believe it is of vital importance to priviledge facts over the WH brand of fiction.

I still believe due justice will be served. Squatters rights never helped squatters in the past and i doubt flooding the judicial system with TP-picks will rewrite law to protect crooked ppl just like them.

It is maddening that people wont wear masks or wash their hands or make changes in their behaviors or thinking processes to accommodate that which is rational and sane.

Even now, like posted by other members, I do not believe that anybody on Team TP will ever tell the truth. They have not been truthful in unvarnished ways before. I doubt they will develop a conscience over the distruction imposed on people now or in thr days, months, and years ahead.

What they have done has not only hurt everybody, but they have hurt themselves too. At the expense of everyones mortality.

I still believe justice will be served in timely ways.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: