View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 07:09 PM   #510
Pacificblu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Pacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
I wish I could share in the optimism that those out voting early are voting for Biden.

When I see the big turnouts Trump drew in Janesville WI and then again today in Prescott AZ it really scares me!

Four years ago at this time we thought Hillary had it all sewed up but look how that turned out..
Trump is getting relatively small crowds, and they are his hard core people that go from event to event to hear their “God”.

When Hillary ran I knew deep inside that she would lose, but this time I don’t get that same feeling. Hillary made a horrible choice for a V.P. Running mate, and was so sure of her win that she appeared arrogant., which is a bad combo for running against a dynamic person proposing change.

Anything can happen, but Trump winning without help, not worried.
Pacificblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pacificblu For This Useful Post: