View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 10:30 AM   #1122
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,097 Times in 9,991 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default *Good Morning*

Thank you Kelt for posting the demographic information you've come across, in your readings. I agree: Why is it that members of the LGBTQ vote for GOP policy and chaos, rather than peaceful progress and strong, proven leadership of the Democratic contenders (Biden & Harris)?

I have no answer for the problematic decisions others make that place our country in jeopardy, except to say that it is possible to find inter-complexity of answers within the framework of the IRS, the Economy, the public health sector and how those 3 sectors together are fueling a toxic molotov cocktail of danger and gatekeeping by the partisan political contenders who care only for their own gains and riches vs the poverty inflicted on mass Americans who have no access or representation to ease their pain and lack of support to help them live their day to day lives.

I just listened to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris' formal statement from last night. Joe has a heart. TP does not. Joe understands pain and loss. TP does not. Joe has a plan for economic recovery and stemming the dangerous tide of Covid-19. TP has proven the past 4 years that he has NO plan to stem the tide of Covid-19 or the economy except what he can do to enrich himself and his crooked supporters.

It's Joe Biden and Kamala Harris who have the proven leadership and qualifications to occupy the WH and represent ALL Americans, not just the so-called Plutocrats who dominate and suffocate our country. TP has NO qualified background or extended history in making lives better for Americans or for others on a global spectrum. In FACT, TP has destroyed relationships with Allies and destroyed American Policy. That is not a resume of experience that leads to positive results and we've seen the past 4 years how his style of thinking and leadership proves destruction rather than positive construction and support.

Thankfully, over 74 Million citizens voted their conscience and chose to elect two people who will guide our country by building back better (BBB) rather than destroying our country.

I love it that Joe Biden has a heart. His speech last night brought me to tears. Long live Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Go Blue!

______ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 11-07-2020 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Typos for the win!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: