Old 11-07-2020, 12:48 PM   #1129
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Default We Did It!!!!

Hallelujah indeed!

I feel a combination of relief, gratitude, and jubilation!!!!

Kätzchen, Dems will control then House, but our margin has been cut. We have to win the 2 Georgia runoffs to get to a 50-50 tie in the Senate.

Congress will be very narrowly divided. It's going to be tough because the Republicans have every incentive for Democrats to fail so they can re-take power in 2022 and 2024. Biden will remind Americans every day how we must come together as a country and that's our best hope I think.

To me, we all started to take our country back with the Women's marches that took place on the day after Chump's inauguration. I was at the one in Albuquerque, NM. We all were shaking our heads, especially us "older" ones, not believing we still had to fight this hard, but we do. We need to keep fighting. The Republicans want us to fail. We need to keep fighting.

I'm sad that John Lewis did not live to see all the amazing things happening in Georgia, but he helped change our country and the world, and now Stacey Abrams and others have taken the torch and carry on his work.

This victory was fueled by black voters in places like Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Atlanta. We need to never forget that.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: