How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,744 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I haven't exercised for about six months. It got chilly and there was the pandemic and being overwhelmed with work.

I finally went out and exercised today! I brought my weights to the Dinosaur Playground at Riverside Park and set up shop there. I did 45 minutes of ground exercises (e.g. sit-ups and lying-down stretches) and weight lifting. I needed to take more recovery breaths between sets, but it felt good. The moment I felt myself laying on the astroturf feeling the sun on my face and my body stretched out - it was divine.

During that time of my exercise, a toddler kept walking up to me. You know how it is when a baby gets obsessed with you and it's awkward and unstoppable. That's what it was like. The mother kept saying its name which I couldn't really hear but it sounded like, "Paxton! Paxton!" Paxton kept smiling and run-wobbling towards me. I did an occasional eye contact and smile the way one does to indicate not being a bitch but also not wanting to have a play date. The mom was sitting on a bench texting and occasionally had to grab Paxton when they got to close to me. I felt proud for being more entertaining than I imagined.

I don't know why in the world I didn't exercise on the playground before. It makes so much sense. Duh.

Then I walked 10K steps. I'm on my spring break this week and April is about to start so I thought this would be a great time to finally get back to exercising.

I hope I can sustain it. I'm fully vaccinated but still wary of the gym. Since I like to work out hard in the gym it just sounds miserable wearing a mask and not wearing a mask, well, that's not ideal either. I really miss the gym but am glad it's getting warmer out.

I've missed you all. I feel like during the pandemic I've kind of gone into a state of being a catatonic worker. Always so much to do and sleep so off.

Here's to the spring, exercisers! We got this!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping

Last edited by nycfem; 03-30-2021 at 07:59 PM.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: