Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,186 Times in 8,631 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Ribeye, roasted asparagus, small Caesar salad.
This didn't go so well when I ordered it from DoorDash. After ordering, I received an email saying the food had been delivered. Went to the front door but didn't see anything. I called to say it never arrived. They apologized and asked me if I wanted them to redeliver. I say no. By this time I was starving, irritated, and didn't want to wait.

An hour or so later I'm sitting down eating an over baked puny pork chop and half of a dry-ass caulifower-crust pizza with freezer burn when the doorbell rings. It's my elderly neighbor (about 20 years older than I am) from next door to thank me for the lovely dinner I sent her way (I still roll my eyes when I think of this). I explain to her what happened and request that she calls me the next time anything arrives on her door with my name on it. She said she would oblige. We'll see.

So, I have a credit from door dash and am ordering again tonight.

Am hoping to have Ribeye, roasted asparagus, and small Caesar salad. I hope it arrives because my kitchen is dusty from cutting and adding the backsplash and the last thing I want to do is clean that dust so I can make something simple.

Things could be worse.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: