cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I’m currently doing 12 hr night shifts(7p-7a). While it works best with my home life as far as sitters for my butch husband and all- I HATE it because everyone else workers days! But I do get a week where I have 5 days off in a row, so I enjoy that.
Did you ask Human Resources or your boss if your place of work helps employees find eldercare? Are you or your husband veterans? That might be helpful. If you live in or near a city that might have a Senior Center? They might have suggestions.

I worked 12 hr. nightshift (19-0730) for 30 years, and still stay awake all night. Years ago, I decided to look at the upside of working nights. Now, I relish being awake at night when most other (sane) people are asleep.