Old 10-24-2021, 11:00 AM   #2300
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,664 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had two breakfasts today. I'm a Hobbit! My pre-workout meal was a small banana with approximately 1/3 tsp of reduced fat peanut butter.

My post workout meal was oj, 5 cashews (eaten daily for good skin health and because they are DELICIOUS), 25 giant organic blueberries, half of a piece of oven toasted naan with pepper jack cheese melted on top and Morning Star Farms Italian Sausage Style Crumbles with sautéed jarred mushrooms on top of the cheese.

That was far better than I expected it to be considering I was combining a few odds and ends to get rid of them. I put a dollop of EVOO infused with basil and a dollop of EVOO infused with garlic in the crumbles and mushroom mix and I think it added subtle je ne sais quoi to it that I enjoyed. A Honey Crisp apple and water finished the meal out.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: