Old 10-27-2021, 08:51 PM   #5202
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm 4 days in now.

My gym has 3 standard ellipticals. I've been trying each one and have learned that the one on the far left is the easiest and gives the most unreliable caloric count. The middle one is the second best and the one on the far right is the one that seems to be the most accurate for the caloric count.

Today, I was on Righty and watched a hiking course through Arizona and New Zealand. Super cool. I also opted to start my intensity at level 8 versus level 4, like I usually do. I definitely felt it more in my hammies and quads than usual. It was good, though.

Elliptical: 45 minutes, 330 calories and 2.67 miles total. What I don't get is that I know I worked harder than previously on the other two ellipticals and I only powered that damn light bulb for one freakin' minute!

Clearly, the other two are more lenient with the energy monitoring too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: