Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,167 Times in 8,625 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

This time last year was madness for me. I was tryna sell my condo and had just put it on the market with a nice but ineffective realtor…. It was the first step in me making a cross-country move by myself during the pandemic. I didn’t have to leave then, I could have put the move off for another year or so, but my instinct told me to get out of dodge. Thank goodness I moved then because it would have only been worse had I waited—more expensive and more difficult. I felt incredibly alone, but very secure. I missed my sister more than anything. Her daughter and my bestie stood by for me.

Even though I’m fully vaccinated, a year later it feels like much hasn’t changed. Still wearing masks and gloves, still social distancing, still getting deliveries and pickups, still no hugs.

I know it’s not the same, but it feels the same because things are still weird.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to get my knee replacement surgery soon, but that may be put on hold, too. I’ll find out tomorrow.

I’m so tired of living like this. I thought retirement would be nicer.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: