View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 02:18 PM   #828
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,592 Times in 14,920 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
The Supreme Court just announced that it’s going to take up LGBTQA+ rights up in the fall. For all those who are married now, be aware you might not be for much longer. Those who are insured through their employers, You could lose that insurance, as well as your partner could. For those who enter hospitals, your partners will no longer be allowed to follow you in the back. Kate crimes will not be prosecuted harshly if at all. We probably won’t even be allowed to do pride events and parades. They are coming for us and they just announced it!
Could you please post the link to this? I've tried and tried finding the article but to no avail!

I know Thomas has suggested the court take a look at these, but I had not heard they definetly had decided to in fall.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote