View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 11:33 AM   #7063
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,131 Times in 10,005 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Second Wind

Sometimes, when we least expect it, someone will come along and say something about your work ethic or conduct on the job and make your day.

This is what happened to me yesterday. They even gave a tremendous boost to our company website by articulating their observations about my service skills and conduct on the job, after waiting nearly an hour for their turn for service.

When this happened to me yesterday, it felt like a "Second Wind," and it lifted my spirit and even my new boss boosted that feeling as well.

I feel validated. Seen. Heard. And I feel like a valuable person (which I know I am, but it feels good when a complete stranger sees you in your entire state of being).

Here's to "Second Winds".

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: