View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 11:00 PM   #7072
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,494 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Pampered. Instead of saying oh that's too spendy I don't really need it, went ahead and purchased some Dr. Teal's Eucalyptus & Spearmint soaking solution that was on discount and gave myself a pedicure. The combination seemed odd and I wondered if it would smell good but it does. The directions said to use half a bag, no way! I only put in ½ a tablespoon and even that might have been overkill, I probably could have gotten away with half that amount making it such a great deal I'm going back and buying more tomorrow. I also bought myself some winter theme slipper socks and when I put them on another surprise they're double layered, better than just one plush layer because they'll wash out better and stay looking nice longer.

J and I bought some slipper socks at Costco recently and what a waste of money. No grippers on the bottom, don't stay put, twist completely around on your foot from simply just walking in them not tap dancing or anything. Then though I washed according to package directions they still came out pilled up with all kind of bits of fuzzy stuff clinging to them. Well I should say embedded in them. To get it off you'd have to tweezer it out. Just one wear and it already looks like I've worn them for a couple. So these are great. Even better I just realized the pair with a different print I bought on discount last week at a different store are made of the exact same material by the same company. I am in home spa day heaven!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: