atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

I think you should go with what makes you comfortable when it comes to your ID. No one has a right to tell you who you are, that is up to you to decide.

For me, male is a lot more than what's between my legs. It's what's between my ears. I do experience gender as separate from the physical equipment one was born with. In that sense, male to me is a gender. I don't feel like a woman, and never did. I grew up feeling wrong in my body and knew it from a very young age. As a small kid, I knew I belonged with the boys as school, and had nothing (beyond having a vagina) in common with other little girls. When I told my mother that I wanted to be a boy, she told me I was a girl and that was that and I had to accept it. I resigned myself to that and was miserable for many years of my life. Coming out as a butch lesbian in my early 30s was great, but it still didn't quite feel right. I just know inside that I am male. I knew it as a kid, and I have finally come back to that truth now. That is my story. For me, there is definitely a big difference between being a woman-identified butch and a transguy. My lesson learned in my personal journey is to be true to myself and be aware that I am on a journey of self-discovery. I hope this helps a little.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post: