View Single Post
Old 08-25-2023, 11:33 AM   #923
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,084 Times in 9,981 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Remember when T---p and Giuliani spent years attacking people of color (an infamous example of their egregious behaviors ruined the lives of the Central Park 5)??? And I quote Joy Reid from her op-ed:
Quote:
"I still remember when Donald Trump wanted five teenagers with mug shots dead. That was the Central Park Five case, and they were later exonerated.

I was a teenager living in New York at the time. And I despised Trump, because he to me signified the rich white guy in Manhattan who absolutely hated and despised me. Who hated and despised my cousins, my friends — everyone we knew.

People like Giuliani and Trump persecuted Black and brown people in New York. It's what they did for fun. It's what they did for pleasure. They enjoyed it. They enjoyed lording over people who had nothing, who had no million-dollar lawyers, who couldn't change lawyers at the drop of a hat, who couldn't go out and make their case on Fox News or Newsmax, who had nothing." LINK

T---p, G----i, and the people who live like they do (racist hate filled cheating grifting tax-evading low-life's) have always done this stuff in public ways and have always gotten away with it.

But thanks to elected officials who take their oath of public service to heart and uphold the tenets expected of them. Especially Fani Willis.

Will the dirty GOP take strides to enforce their Jim Crow KKK law to remove the one person from office so the big orange cheating toddler will not be held accountable??? Will voters in Georgia let Kemp and others get away with their toxic plan???

Who else will do what is expected of them, besides Fani Willis and other prosecutors and judges holding T---p and their enablers accountable???

“In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate,” ― Isaac Asimov

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: