Old 09-28-2023, 01:10 PM   #5343
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Weight loss comes down to 80% food and nutritional intake and 20% exercise and physical movement. I can spend 2 hours per day exercising and burning tons of calories but if I'm jamming 4000+ calories a day down my gullet, it won't change a thing.

Katz, look at it this way; regular movement keeps the joints lubricated and you are far less likely to experience sciatica issues or general stiffness by boot scooting all over the place every day. I am getting at least 20,000 steps in every day I work and over 12,000 on my days off. Lately, I'm getting even more at work because I'm going back and forth between two separate properties and that's a lot of hoofing it.

If anyone is like me in that re/starting an exercise program and/or getting back into the gym takes an extra push, keep in mind that October 1st falls on a Sunday this year. The first is always a good day to start a new program and most folks have more time on the weekends to truly give something a chance so it seems like the perfect time to start something or at least try something new.

If someone wants accountability, I'll be doing it and will be checking back in here a few times a week to report my progress.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: