Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
technicality. you are both right.

genital mutilation

–noun any type of cutting or removal of all or some of the genital organs, esp. excision of the clitoris.
oh for fuck's sake............

There is no technicality...........cutting off the clit in NO WAY relates to cutting off the foreskin...................

-------------
I am again going to question authority........who within the group gets to decide what is 'appropriate'. If I removed from my vocabulary all words that offended someone........hell I could not call myself a 'big ole bull dagger/dyke'.... or queer or a fag or any number of words that are offensive to many segments of the greater LGBTQQI community............crap I have to think about it to get all the damn letters right ...........

I was around when 'Queer Nation' started..........laughin..........all those rich gay white assimilationist men and women had a big ole hissy fit......

I am left with wondering what words I can and cannot use on this website based on offense taken by some members of this website...........
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post: