Old 02-18-2024, 02:51 PM   #8753
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Hello beloved crafters! Nanners sent me a sweet text to tell me about this current project, and sadly I need to sit this one out. Max had scheduled/expected surgery this past Monday. Five days before that, I had unplanned surgery for something else. Thankfully, we have a lot of wonderful friends and family locally taking care of us. Pretty much as soon as I'm recovered, I'm going to a work conference out of town at the beginning of March. That all feels like a bit too much to juggle and still get my projects done on time. I don't want to risk being late, or not getting it done, so I'm sitting this one out. I really want to join in on the next one, though. Meanwhile, I hope you have fun with the stamps, and I look forward to joining you again this spring.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post: