Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,662 Times in 3,991 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Clay, I hope that they turn up, if you remember at the last project, mine didn’t come for three weeks after everybody else’s did!
I do know that mistakes happen. It never even crossed my mind not to come back and do another project because a simple error had transpired. I believe Nan was the wrangler for your project that’s missing and it happens especially since she’s had so much going on, and actually decided not to participate in the next project because she’s feeling very overwhelmed.
I think it’s going to be an ongoing problem with the post office being not up to par. Fingers crossed. I’m hoping you get yours soon… SS
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: