Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,539 Times in 2,664 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default I Met a Celebrity

My ex and I use to go to Nashville for the yearly Fan Fair. We met so many stars and got pics and autographs and many live shows it was great. We had the luck to meet and greet: Loretta Lynn , Conway Twitty (we went to his fan party and it was great at his place), George Jones and Tammy Wynette, Tanya Tucker, Reba Macintyre, Charley Pride, Minnie Pearl, so many many more. We went for 6 years and always met different ones each time.
We then went to Dollywood and had a great time although Dolly was not there and another year we went to Memphis and went into Elvis's house and walked around and bought some things I still have.
Her brother lived in Texas so we went there for Xmas and it was really nice. Went on the River Walk and visited the Alamo. We then left and went to Nashville for New Years. Fabulous.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: