Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

[QUOTE=Diavolo;12968]Some of you know that I do rescue work. I work with the parent club to help transport Doberman Pinschers throughout the State of California. I'm part of the underground railroad. My first transport resulted in two red Dobes making it to their destination. Unfortunately, I had already fallen in love so I went back the following weekend and brought home Rita. I've done many other successful runs. I was asked to foster a big blue male several weeks after I lost my beloved Beauregard. That mission was also a failure and Bubba now sleeps at me feet. They are both hillbilly Dobermans that needed somebody to see their potential. They found that when I met them.

hi there diavolo dobermans are the sweetest dogs ever the dobie rescue group i recently worked with [described in a previous entry] were so professional and close-knit. after my experience with this particular group of people with whom i keep contact and now feel bonded, i consider myself very fortunate to have their trust across the board. integrity - from the founder of the rescue, all the way to the "underground railroad" sure does reinforce their reputation.

my dobie of thirteen years was blue. people make comments all of time about that when his photo is shown. thank you for helping beautiful dobermans, diavolo

I have many friends who work breed specific rescues, Boxers, Pits, Sled Dogs, Danes, Rotts and GSDs. My point is that many of the breed clubs have vibrant rescue networks.

absolutely

If only people who belonged to the parent clubs and had contracts bred dogs, there wouldn't be an issue. Responsible breeders always take back their dogs. The problem is irresponsible people breeding and/or not fixing their pet quality animals. Responsible breeders look for temperment, soundness, health and conformation. If that was all that was occurring out there the pet world would be a better place for pets, owners and rescue workers. People who think they're going to make money breeding animals are the problem. A responsible breeder will tell you that in reality it's not a money making proposition, it's done for the love of the breed.

i am in accordance with your comments!

best,
belle
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote