Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
I missed this whole thread. I did buy one on the day it came out.

I use it a fair amount, but I don't read on it. After taking it on a ten day trip and leaving my Kindle at home for the first time I really missed the Kindle.

What would you like to know?

I was so good. I made it 12 hours without pre-ordering a new iPhone 4. I caved. I suppose I could just not pick it up, but what are the chances of that?

shh.
I'm happy with my blackberry. I dont know how I ever lived without a smart phone. I have a mini pc I use mostly for Kindle. I couldnt see paying all that money for a kindle reader when I can load it on a mini and still have internet access. I love it.