Old 06-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #6
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
Hey Linus,

That fuckin' bites. I too have dilemmas about which bathroom to use, whether I should use the changing room/lockers at the gym, etc. I generally try to avoid having to make these choices as much as I can. Out in public places, I just hold it until I get home, and try to drink/eat as little as possible. I take my daughter to the movies sometimes and do this. I really hate it. The T I am on hasn't given me any effects except acne so far, but once I start getting the changes I want, that will complicate things further. I really don't know how I am going to handle that.

In September I am going to go on an Alaskan cruise with my parents and aunts and uncles. We sail out of Vancouver Canada. I am anxious about whether I will resemble my current passport photo enough for it not to be questioned. Things like this cross my mind and make me anxious. I tell myself not to worry, that I will cross that bridge when I get there, but that doesn't always help.

Anyhoo, *hug* bro. I hope you find a gym that is enlightened.
Atomic - The State Department just pasted a new law on June 10, 2010 stating you can change the gender on your passport with only a letter from your doctor stating you are transitioning. I have posted the link below:

http://birdofparadox.wordpress.com/2...gender-people/

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rufusboi For This Useful Post: