How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Dear, e
I get my power internally, rather than from outside sources.

My Femme does not rely on who I fuck or partner with. My Femme feeds and clothes herself and often even opens her own doors. She does not need to trample or dominate others (Unless they want it and ask nicely) in order to feel whole.

She is not envious of others, but she is a bitch when crossed and her love spreads wide for all people, even when her legs don't. She's also a Libra on the cusp of Virgo, which can be dangerous for the disengenuous and dishonest.

My Femme doesn't always spell very well either. And she tends to use a lot of ambiguous apostrophe's when she's not sure.

My Femme likes your Femme a whole lot and learns new things from her all the damn time. Especially once she took you off ignore.

In The Struggle to be heard and witnessed,

June
Dear Daddy June,

The day I met you I was swept away by the power of You.

My swiss cheese of a brain remember the registration table at the first Femme Conf. like it was yesterday. THAT in and of itself is powerful.

I am a Libra on the cusp of Scorpio. I like to lie to myself and say that makes me a balanced bitch.

Am I off ignore yet?

Love,

FBG
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote