View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 02:09 AM   #1
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,249 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default Flowers of Submission ::: Erotica

I'm craving ::: The chair

The sultry night occasionally loosens it grip, as a warm breeze cools our sweaty bodies. This breeze like a sigh of relief, flutters my dress freely across the silk slip beneath. Where there is no silk my dress clings tight, as moist cloth and skin meet.

You lead me into the car, blindfolded, hands bound, and holding the rope as if walking your pet, and say sternly, no more talking tonight. I hear the metal clank of the seat belt meeting, steel on steel, and my mind begins following the turns and stops of our journey. We pull up a slight hill, park, and you lead me through the sound of crickets and the scent of moist earth and Magnolias. We enter a room and you gently guide me into an upholstered chair. My senses straining to gather information, my bottom against the soft of chair, your hands tying my bound wrists above my head, and then left hanging at a slight angle. Silence except your breath. Next you open my knees and tie each ankle to a chair leg, then another rope mid calf, secured and positioned, for what I don't know, my breath quickens. Blindfolded with legs open brings rise to a flush of naughty wanting, pulsating, and I bite my lower lip. Next you wrap a rope tying my waist to the back of the chair, I crack a smile thinking, well we won't be dancing. And with a snap of you fingers music starts to play, and you slip the blindfold from my eyes.......

Standing before me is a couple. You whisper to me, you may not take your eyes off them, not even for a moment, do you understand??? I nod yes. She facing me, in a flowing button down dress, pulled tight to her lover who stands close behind her. He grabs her wrist extending it up towards the ceiling and spins her out and back into him face to face, hip to hip as they move, I can see what he is packing is not for the public. She moves an extension of his every insinuation. You pull up a chair behind me, and bring a sip of wine to my lips, perched over the edge of my chair, you drinking wine, smiling and watching my face.

Still dancing he grabs her long thick dark hair, pulls it up above her head and spins her wrapping it tight tight around his hand. And quickly reaches into his pocket and flicks open a switch bade knife. And in perfect time to the music, pops off a button from her dress. Each musical phrase paid for in thread and metal button. Till her dress hung open, exposing a hot pink bra and pantie set with a matching garter belt biting into thigh high hot pink fishnet stockings. Pulling her to him by the hair, he kisses her lips rough, then tender and slides the tip of the knife down her throat, over her collar bone, all the while dancing, and with two sharp movements rips through the shoulder seams and her dress falls to the floor.

Using her hair, pulling her to him, knife at her throat, they turn and face us, his cock moving up against her ass to the music.You set down your wine glass and reach around the chair and slowly pull the fabric of my dress up, and I begin to strain against my ropes. Then you tuck the dress fabric into the ropes at my waist. Next I feel silk caressing up my thighs, the warmth of your hand, as you move my slip up and fasten it too, under the rope. Running your nails up my leg, you play with the edge of my panties, then gasp in realizing I wore crotchless panties, exposing my partially shaved pussy, with a trail of blond hair for decoration. You bite my ear and whisper, you are such a little slut, mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am looking at these strangers, who are smiling, eyes fixed between my legs, as you open my flesh to expose my wetness. Ten thousand emotions are rushing through my body, nerves, fear, embarrassment, my body shudders, and you open me wider. I can feel the heat of their eyes caressing my hard clit, and a rush of sexual excitement rages through my body, and I moan out load. He lets out a warm chuckle, and dances her over to the table, forcing her head down, leans over her and snaps her wrists into waiting cuffs, and begins tracing designs onto her skin with the tip of the knife.

You whisper to me, I know you love to watch baby, but tonight you have to pay too. your fingers dancing, teasing, pinching, tormenting my swollen exposed flesh. My hips attempt to rise up and meet you. If you move or utter a sound I will stop, you growl. I know that sound in your voice. it's the edge of all hell is about to break loose. You keep touching me, bringing me to the height of pulsating heat, then backing away. While this stranger wields his knife up and down her thighs, up over her ass, the into her panty, and rips them open from the crotch, up. then throws the knife into the wall, spreads her ass and palaces his cock on the edge of her tight asshole, I see her face flinch, and he instead spreads her lips and impales her, and begins to fuck her mercilessly. Watching their unbound passion, hearing her scream, your talented fingers was all I could take, my very soul cumming into you hands, over and over again. Quietly you untied me and winked at the stranger, and drove us home. Upon entering the house you kissed me and said, I will allow you one sentence. I whispered in your ear, I'll do anything you want. And we headed for the play room.......

~ This collection of stories ::: Flowers is Submission is protected under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 ~ Jaguarita