View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 01:30 PM   #36
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
I've been thinking about this. Yanno, I don't think people have to actually remember their individual past lives. I think sometimes there's just this sense of "who I am" and "who I should be" that comes through, even without past life memories... a soul sense, maybe.

My Dad knew who he was when he was born this time--that's how I know he's back--but I suspect that sense will fade. If it doesn't, then I suspect the little girl will have some strong tomboy tendencies, yanno? And I'll be interested to know how her life turns out and what parts of his past life have carried forward. He carried music in his soul like you carry Shamanism, and the new mother has named the baby Ella--my Dad adored Ella Fitzgerald, she was his favorite. I don't think this is a coincidence!--so will we see an incredible musician again, or will some other part of life come to the fore now?

What fascinates me is that my Dad was strongly indoctrinated with Christianity in his last life, and Ella lives in a Pagan family. Will Paganism give her a different way to understand gender? Will she have that knowing, that soul sense, that she was supposed to be a boy? Will she find a way to incorporate "man" and "woman" both into her life?

Maybe the soul sense will fade, and she will simply experience life as a feminine (or not) woman.

This is fascinating, yanno? I really hope I get to watch her grow up.
I absolutely agree with you that we do not have to remember our past lives in order to be affected by them. I accept that prior to entry we decide a great many things, right down to eye color and height. As an adopted child I struggled to find similarities in my family. I was very sprititually driven from a very young age. I came with my mystic tendancies fully activated. Soul sense is undeniable, at least in my reality it is.

It will be interesting to watch her grow up, and I too hope that you get to do that. It will be an interesting set of lessons to share with others, and hopefully understandings that you can take to your next life... providing you are coming back here. I love the Ella link.. just positively love it!!!

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: