Old 06-29-2010, 03:33 AM   #31
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Strutt View Post
Again, I send my heartfelt thanks to everyone for their prayers and support. Dad was moved out of ICU into a regular room yesterday (happy birthday to me!)...and we are hopeful he will be well enough to go home this weekend. And the man is ready to go, trust me!

Thank you all again
DELIGHTFUL News!!! Thanks for keeping us so updated.

My positive energy will be there each and every step you take with your Dad. Having been on that roller coaster of love myself, I acknowledge how much energy it drains out of you.

Enjoy your Daddy Mrs. Strutt, spoil him like crazy, cater his every whim and love him with all your heart. Each and every moment will make memories you'll always hold close to heart for your lifetime.

I'm so very grateful to have my memories.

Thank you for the good news!!!
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IttyBittyFem For This Useful Post: