Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadgeek View Post
Want to know what's really scary? I have never actually watched a full episode of his show! I tried--sweet and sour Jesus I tried--and couldn't make it past the third commercial break it was so painful.
Jesus is a gummy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
What is really interesting when you see people saying these ridiculous things is that John McCain was born in Panama, when his father was on active duty in the Navy. No one questioned whether he was a legal citizen. This birther movement is really a cover for a racist witch hunt. It goes right along with likening the Obama administration to the Nazi's, and Obama in particular, to Hitler. It is plainly ludicrous to make such a comparison.
I asked someone who was comparing President Obama to Hitler how that worked, and apparently for him there is a liberal-conservative line which somehow ends up with Fascism being uber liberal right along with Stalinist Communism. Stalin and Hitler??? Blazing liberals....somehow.

Yep Senator McCain was born in the Canal Zone, land we (the US, not BFP) appropriated from Columbia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
y'all all got it wrong about Hawaii and Obama...........yes he was born in Hawaii.........HOWEVER...........Hawaii was not a state when he was born and the birth certificate Hawaii issued for him was forged to a date AFTER he was really born so it would look like he was born in Hawaii when it was a state and was born in the good ole U S Of A..........that is if you can find Hawaii on the map

geeezzzzzzzzzzz people..........where is your logic and practical reasoning..........
Cause the news people sure can't find Hawaii on a map, they have it off Ecuador in what I thought were the Galapagos. Is it possible Hawaii can be moved like the Island on Lost? and if so, how would the Constitution apply?

and

I was flipping through the Constitution this morning looking for the part where it is required that the President don scuba gear and fix any offshore oil leaks....is it maybe a part of the Mayflower Compact and not the Constitution? and if so, would it be Constitutional to expect such?