Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
Children born out of country to Military personnel actually have dual citizenship. At the age of 18 they can choose which country they want.
That happens for any child of US parents born out of the US (ei. missionaries, business people, baby stealers), but would this affect being able to be electable as President?

As I understand it, the Canal Zone as well as Guam, Puerto Rico and other us "protectorates" (colonies) are considered US soil. I think US bases are too. Now a baby dropped at JFK Airport before the border while in line to go through Immigration? not so sure. I mean it could happen...right? I think we should clarify!

In other news, skindiving as a Presidential requirement is not in the King James version of the bible either....I am still searching.

And, no new on the possibility that Jesus was a Gummy, though I do have photos taken recently in the British Museum that prove that the Flying Spaghetti Monster predates Christ. Not sure how this affects "One Nation Under God" but wanted to keep you all in the loop.