Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hi Chefhottie52! Glad you are here. I have a friend of my family who has the same as you. However, she is married to a doctor, and has 6 kids. Now, she is living in the midwest, and seems to be handling everything very well. She goes to therapy with a psch. 2/3 times a week, is on meds, and also AA meetings. While she was younger she would drink like a fish, and it was discovered that she is chemically dependent. She has taken on every thing by the horns. Live one day at a time. And means it literally. I am proud of her. She literally pulled herself up by her bootstraps.

Hi Lipstixgal! Welcome. I have no clue what bipolar disease is. I will let you handle that.

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote