View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 08:35 PM   #26
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
All right SPA. I am single.

bonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I am a dyke who loves few people, there are transmen and guys who I have mad respect for in individual measures.

It's nothing physical, it's what kind of humans and beings they are with people and those around them. I admire their strength and am blessed for they are in my life.

I can say the same thing for my lesbian friends, I have mad respect for them, their passion, their inner strength the work they do etc etc.

I love few, I love the guy I am with because for the first time in my lifetime, I can be me and he likes it, appreciates it and he is just as fucking strong and sick as I am.

I love my lesbian sisters because I can rest my head upon their breast and just be and it's soothing and I like it. Some I love more than others and one I would give my right arm for....

I dunno if this is what you intended
Snow, I intended for people to dwell on why they like, admire, or love other people. We seemed to specifically need some Tmen/Lesbian luv. Your post is dashing and wonderful and full of what we need. Thanks.
bonne-maman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bonne-maman For This Useful Post: