View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #58
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
All right SPA. I am single.

bonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
Well, Pasha, you know you just might be my favorite lesbian. I respect the life you've lived and the people and causes you've represented. I admire the gays, lesbians and trans people who have come before me, you and the rest of us, who have allowed us to have the voices we do toay.

I have been guilty, in the past, of generalizations that were hurtful, because of hurtful, backlash encounters I'd had. You are one of the people who have gotten me to look at those behaviors and adjust my perspective accordingly.

I like people who are willing to build bridges, not desperately cling to tired stereotypes.
Two brownies for you Mister Vent. I am a sucker for compliments. Let's put somethin stronger in that damn tea shall we?
bonne-maman is offline   Reply With Quote