Old 12-01-2009, 08:42 AM   #4
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks to Dive who is always so thoughtful. Her attention to others is admirable!!
Thanks to all who post here.

Thanks Monroe for all the great guidance you gave me in my youth. You took a chance on at 16 by giving me a job on the weekends picking up glasses in the club so I would not feel so alone and get into anymore trouble than I already was into. You influenced me and your Mom nurtured me. I honor you both. Part of me is who I am because of you.

Trixy, you left this earth way too soon, but not without leaving a lasting impression. There are no guys that can wear a big pink upside down triangle necklace like you. Thanks for giving me a skill so that I could make a better living for myself when I was away at college. You were my friend and mentor. I honor you.

Hey Steve! Highschool buddy. You went way to soon. When I see your Mom around town she never forgets me, even though my appearance has changed so much. She always brings up those fake ID's we made in highschool. Oy Vey she was pissed. Einstein a go go and all the dancing we did. On my worst days I feel your prsence. You told me you'd always be there. Thanks for keeping your word!!

You were my first Gays,
You will be my last Gays!
Until we meet again!
Cheers Boys!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post: