Old 07-08-2010, 10:08 AM   #12
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Post However..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I know this is awful. You have a vision, a future and plan then one day out of nowhere you're blindsided. Especially when the person you thought you knew is someone else.

From my own experience and mistakes all I can say is this;

Surround yourself with good friends. The worse thing you can do is dwell on it and although its good to talk about it don't keep giving it unnecessary attention. I spent 2 years really beating myself up BUT I was also in a new state, no friends or family around to kick my ass out of it. The loneliness and isolation made it worse. Stay in close face to face contact with really good friends. End any contact with your ex for a long while should she decide to contact you. She might after a few months with lots of excuses. Let time pass. I should have done that. We can talk now and maybe even be friends BUT it took years.

Meditate often and let your mind be still.
However..."overnight", is not really true, we choose to ignore the signs, we do not want to confront..mostly out of fear...of being right..of being hurt..of being left, so we make excuses and choose not to see what's there in front of our eyes, yet our "knower/gut" senses something's off....anyway, like someone said here, "there are 3 sides to every story"..in any case, now you must move on with your life, for your wellbeing and sanity.
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post: