Old 07-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #26
Stearns

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Husband

Stearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST Reputation

Not so much character-building, as "unique identifiers". Kinda like dental records or fingerprints... Anyway, here's mine:

Left knee - surgery for cartilage torn at the gym

Chin - racing my bicycle and the kid I was racing turned his front wheel into my back wheel b/c I was beating him. I went over the handlebars and chin- planted on the asphalt.

Right ankle - the pedal on my banana-seat bicycle would slip off, and the pedal frame gouged out my skin.

Left elbow - surgery scar from another bicycle mishap. Chain broke, I was thrown off, broke my elbow.

Inner right forearm - scar from a hot mini-bike muffler

Left leg - a neighborhood dog attacked my dog and I stepped in between them. Took it in the calf.

Right ankle - Burglar alarm call. Dog didn't appreciate me being in its yard to check on the house.

Chest - surgery

Neck - surgery for herniated discs

Back - cyst removed

Right shoulder - rotator cuff repair. Tore it at the gym.

Right knuckle - sliced by glass that fell out of a picture frame

Lower abdomen - Removal of organs that should have never been there in the first place

Right hip - didn't realize the tail of my shirt was in the flame of a candle and it caught on fire and burned me

Forehead - small star-shaped scar from falling on brick steps when I was 3. Although my mother forbade me to run up and down our front steps, I did it anyway. I just NEEDED to.

I think that's everything.
Stearns is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stearns For This Useful Post: