Old 07-10-2010, 09:14 PM   #36
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stearns View Post
Not so much character-building, as "unique identifiers". Kinda like dental records or fingerprints... Anyway, here's mine:

Left knee - surgery for cartilage torn at the gym

Chin - racing my bicycle and the kid I was racing turned his front wheel into my back wheel b/c I was beating him. I went over the handlebars and chin- planted on the asphalt.

Right ankle - the pedal on my banana-seat bicycle would slip off, and the pedal frame gouged out my skin.

Left elbow - surgery scar from another bicycle mishap. Chain broke, I was thrown off, broke my elbow.

Inner right forearm - scar from a hot mini-bike muffler

Left leg - a neighborhood dog attacked my dog and I stepped in between them. Took it in the calf.

Right ankle - Burglar alarm call. Dog didn't appreciate me being in its yard to check on the house.

Chest - surgery

Neck - surgery for herniated discs

Back - cyst removed

Right shoulder - rotator cuff repair. Tore it at the gym.

Right knuckle - sliced by glass that fell out of a picture frame

Lower abdomen - Removal of organs that should have never been there in the first place

Right hip - didn't realize the tail of my shirt was in the flame of a candle and it caught on fire and burned me

Forehead - small star-shaped scar from falling on brick steps when I was 3. Although my mother forbade me to run up and down our front steps, I did it anyway. I just NEEDED to.

I think that's everything.
My thoughts? Stay out of the gym and away from bikes, in any form. They are out to hurt ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41 View Post
Okay, I'll play:

Right arm: triple-cut on top from working at UPS, carpel tunnel release on the palm from same, middle finger from slamming a car door on it as a kid, across the wrist from shoving my hand through a storm door as a kid, back of arm from working on the brakes of my truck way back when, and inside my forearm from accidentally stabbing myself with a lit cigarette.

Right knee from yet another accidental cigarette burn,

Glynn
Methinks the ciggies are out to get you too. You should move and not leave them a forwarding address.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: