shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

This house is Tour de France and bike racing central during the season as both me and my bro Snack are terminal cycling crackheads.It was hard to watch Lance go down yesterday,but no matter what his role is on the team after today's rest day I know he will do it to the best of his still considerable ability. The word was that the team will take today's rest day to decide if a shift is in order since Levi Leipheimer,Andreas Kloden,and Chris Horner all have a shot at the podium,with Levi being the highest placed RadioShack rider at this time. My prediction is that Lance will give it a go in the first stage back tomorrow and if he isn't strong enough to pull back up in the standings after that mountain stage,Levi will become the primary rider and Lance and the rest of the team will turn themselves inside out to see him wearing yellow into Paris. Both Lance and the director sportif, Johan Bruyneel,are brilliant strategists. As far as Lance being cocky, you have to have a certain amount of swagger to be as driven to excel as he is. I find him to be very direct and dedicated to his foundation. He promised his children that this was his last year away from them,so I don't see him returning as a rider next year.He is the owner of the domestic Trek Livestrong U23 Team so hopefully that will help to grow the sport in the USA. He has stated that he will do rides,both mountain and road,triathlons and running events in support of the Lance Armstrong Foundation.I also think that if you asked Lance or any other professional cyclist who the greatest rider of all time is,the consensus would be Eddy Mercxx "The Cannibal" and 5 time winner of the Tour. Just my .50 as bikes and all things cycling are one of my main passions!! Shad