Old 12-02-2009, 06:49 AM   #33
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

My thirties have been great. I'm going to be 38 next month and I feel more settled, more beautiful, and more comfortable in my 30's than ever before.

Since I turned 30 I moved from Chicago, to Boston, to San Francisco and back to Chicago. I bought a home, found love, found that dogs really do save your life (esecially after you had a chance to save theirs).

I pushed and fought career battles. I was an ok boss who turned into a great boss.

I started a business. Yep.

I picked up golf, running and cycling. I'm not great at any of them but really like that I'm doing things where I don't have to be the best; Just the best for me.

I have a group of fantastic friends that continues to grow vs change. We are women who get each other, protect each other, laugh together...

I bought a scooter.

I'm looking forward to 40.
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote