Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,591 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I can have incredible sex with CIS men, but the minute they open their mouth to speak, all the glamour and heat goes out the door. It is their socialization at fault. Something is distinctly different in the socialization of the CIS male and the FtM male. Having been put through or surrounded by female socialization efforts, FtMs can reach beneath my skin and touch me where it counts...places CIS men sometimes arent even aware exists.
i realized my earlier participation in this thread was something of a derail and i never actually answer the question that was asked...so my answer is- softness stole my answer lol

i have always been attracted to masculine energy but numb to the attractions of cismales

i came out when i was 19, but attempted to go straight very briefly when i was 23...omg that poor guy...i could not stand for him to behave in any way that was overtly masculine...which i found totally perplexing, b/c with a butch partner i would have found the exact same behaviors totally hot

it has never been possible for a butch to be masculine enough for me, but i can't stand for cismales to be masculine AT ALL

therfore FTMs are pretty much a dream come true lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I also need to point out that this whole thought of "if I think this way, then I cant think that way" is a really bad teeter totter to be on.
i know but my brain only thinks in dichotomies...professionals are involved
dark_crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dark_crystal For This Useful Post: