mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation
Default oh yeah, some small excitement for me....

i occasionally troll through craigslist, looking for photo gigs. never know, right? mostly, i don't hear back from folks...or they want a 2 day shoot with a thousand edited pics for like $20. i still respond to the ads of interest to me, 'cause ya never know.

well...i've got myself lined up to do a shoot of some industrial equipment for an auction house. yeah, not high art stuff, but hell....it's cash on the barrel head. i'm excited to have an actual reason to break out the camera...and getting paid to do it? bonus!

i spoke with the guy from the auction house today. i can bill them through paypal and they'll pay immediately. nice. oh, and this is like an audition deal. if they like my work and all...he's got more work in this area. yay me!!!!

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little man For This Useful Post: