Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,096 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little man View Post
i occasionally troll through craigslist, looking for photo gigs. never know, right? mostly, i don't hear back from folks...or they want a 2 day shoot with a thousand edited pics for like $20. i still respond to the ads of interest to me, 'cause ya never know.

well...i've got myself lined up to do a shoot of some industrial equipment for an auction house. yeah, not high art stuff, but hell....it's cash on the barrel head. i'm excited to have an actual reason to break out the camera...and getting paid to do it? bonus!

i spoke with the guy from the auction house today. i can bill them through paypal and they'll pay immediately. nice. oh, and this is like an audition deal. if they like my work and all...he's got more work in this area. yay me!!!!
That's awesome! I'm super happy for you
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote