Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

Okay. Amethyst is not what I would choose for this. I would make pendants/bracelets (something to be worn in contact with the skin) with the following three stones:

Black Tourmaline
Rainbow Obsidian
Howlite

The howlite is said to help create awareness and positive emotional expression. It is a stress-reducer. My feeling is that it will help you discern from truly negative entities and merely unhappy ones.

Rainbow obsidian because obsidian (while not a stone per se) does help block/ground negativity. Rainbow in particular can assist in exploring otherworldly experiences.

Black tourmaline because it is an excellent reflector of negative energy as well as a good grounding stone. I use it a lot in my stone healing.
Thank you so much Arwen!