Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I have only been bitten once and it was by a greman shepard guarding her pups newly born,I had no idea they were in the barn,she belonged to a friend of mine and had all her shots.She could have easly took a big hold of my leg and done some real damage but only gave me a warning and riped a new air of levis,a little later that day she came out of the stall sat at my knee then appologised as much as a dog could..she even sniffed my knee to see if I was hurt ,infact thats the one and only time she ever bit anyone.
One other thing I have found disterbing is something I saw at the vets one day..a couple brought in two pit bull pups about eight weeks old,they were as playfull as any pups....then they brought in momma who cleard the room,she was muzzled choke collard and all she also lookd like she had a fue fights in her day from the scars on her.These ppl lived in an appartment complex with many ppl around,I know pit bulls are bred to guard and are used to fight (wich im totaly against any dog fighting)..I wondered if those pups were heaed for the ring or would be nice dogs to be around as they grew up.I know many large dogs get a bum rap about being mean and biteing ppl but it shure makes me wary around any large dog cause of this.I know small dogs can be just as bad.
That is so sad about thw puppies. I wonder what happened to them.

Amen on little dogs acting bad...people think it's cute.