Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

SassyLeo, I hear you. Part of me tends to agree because that part is listening to old tapes from people who don't get to count any more.

I have seen some tattoos/piercings that took me aback but then I also have seen some clothing that was HIGHLY work inappropriate. Darlings, if I want to see that much of your breast, I'll take you to a nice dinner first, k? Now put on a jacket.

The most interesting tattoo I've ever seen was a customer service rep for a company I worked for in Denver. Dude had facial tattoos in blue ala a Pictish warrior.

My pagan self said, "Rock on, that's totally cool."
My manager self said, "Dude, be grateful this is a phone job."

Then I realized...it's not in my hula hoop. I simply don't get to dictate what others wear or display--even the low-cut clothing. If I were in management, I would have to say something if it were outside the written dictates of our dress code. But, I'm not, so I don't.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: