imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

desert hearts and Clair of the moon sucked.

This one really isn't as bad as all that. It actually covers some important same-sex topics for people who can't get married and spanning down to great grandchildren.

Sharon Gless acted well in it. the only difficulty I had was the dialogue on occation - but when I remembered it was adapted from a play, and that's why it was constructed in that way, I got over it quickly. Things can seem a bit more... theatrical... when made into a movie if the dialogue isn't adapted to the screen.

I instead thought of it like I was watching a filmed play. Then everything wasn't quite as... blockish. Theater and TV/Film are very different beasts.

But it is very far from being insipid and/or teenage.

Inki gave all thumbs forward for the portrayal of a butch by Sharon Gless.

I've seen better dyke films, but this is far from bad.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: