View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 04:27 PM   #9
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

An ex bought Me "Tipping the Velvet" for my birthday..
It's still unopened...Somewhere ~peeks around~
Another good one , and very funny too...
Skip it if you don't like foreign films
French Twist

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113149/

I have to warn you though...
Despite the fact that it's a Perfect "butch/femme" Chemistry, the femme{Loli} is married to a biological Man, with kids..She knows of her husbands infidelities but has no proof, yet, a plumber, or drifter Butch who helps with the plumbing {I think} sweeps her off her feet...
The hubby gets a rude awakening, and is royally pissed off for most of the movie..
He's no saint, she finds out, and uses it to her advantage...
The Butch{marijoe} moves in, a very ...fucked up Polyamorous relationship results, and even the butch/femme relationship hits a few jealous snags....
But, umm....
If u bypass the "final" agreement hubby and butch lover reach, u might like the Ending....

It's French/Spanish, with english subtitles...

Another is "Antonia's Line"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112379/
There's a small lesbian subplot there...

Also
Belle Epoque
Penelope Cruz plays one of the Daughters, sadly not the lesbian one,
The pseudo lesbian one {Violeta} is mostly because her fucked up mother literally raises her as a Boy, because she wanted a Son, right then and there, to dress him up all handsome & shit...
Which kind of explains why she got so fucking pissed off when the guy asked her father for her hand in marriage after they fucked all night{she was in full military regalia, he was a french maid}....
The father laments "How can u possibly marry a man?"

so, yeah, there's those too, that were ok....

I enjoyed Bound, mostly for Jennifer Tilly {HAWT !!!!!!!} Gina Gershon seemed to portray a rather wimpy Butch *when I first saw it I was full of piss n vinegar and I'd grouch "Oh for crissake, u get knocked out cold with ONE punch???....dumbass", I blamed the wachowski brothers for dumbing down corky*.....
I did love it though, I didnt wanna run out and get a Labrys tattoo tho