shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation
Angry Gone to Hell In a Handbasket

Looks back in since my workouts have gone to hell in the proverbial handbasket with the demands of finals coming up. Kat! Kudos to you for taking that first step!I would say just focus on the process and eat better,and don't obsess on the weight loss,it will come.Being healthy and feeling good about yourself is the main thing! I am doing a 10k this weekend at the state park here. I am not looking to set the woods on fire,just a nice slow easy pace to let my healing hamstring get back into it.There are lots of runners here with more experience and better technique than me,hopefully they will come on in and share their knowledge! Now,back into the handbasket I go!! Shad